Monday, June 12, 2006

Looking up

Well, it was a tough week, with losing my Sassy, and also was in a car accident on the Friday just previous to losing her. My car was totalled, but fortunately, neither Olivia or myself were injured. We were on our way to get Violet(who had spent the night at Nana's) to take her to her Brownie Cookie Gala. Nana ended up taking her to it. Fri and Sat we went out and looked at cars, and Sat I came home with a new Saturn Vue. I really love it. It's smaller than my minivan, and drives more like a car, but still is roomy in the back for all my carting around with the kids. It's a beautiful smoke gray, metallic. It's only a 4 cyl. so not much kick, but hey, I really don't need that with just me and the kids, and it's great on gas, and a 5 star rated safety, with side airbacks, so I'll feel pretty safe in it. I'll post pictures when I get a chance. We went to a really nice bbq given by a new friend here in town on Sunday. Really the first friends we've made here. We all had a nice time and met some new people.

(6/22)Heres the photo of my car. Dad helped me wash it on Tuesday, and here it is Thursday, and it's already dirty from these dusty country roads out here, oh well......but I'm lovin' it. It's perfect size for me and the kids.

No comments: