Thursday, August 17, 2006

Summer Fun






























We've had so much fun this summer, I almost feel guilty (key word "almost) My husband called me on my cell yesterday asking where we were, and we were at the beach, to which I heard him say "it must be nice", before cell service disrupted....sorry honey. But, I'm so glad my girls are having a great summer, and I'm grateful to my hard-working hubby that I get to enjoy it with them. Dad will hopefully be joining us for another trip to Wild Animal Park later this afternoon. In the meantime, here's a few pictures (I'm having a hard time uploading with Blogger right now-so copying html from Flicker(big pain in the butt)-if anyone has suggestions on how to fix I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!)from some our recent outings which included a birthday party, where they got to enjoy a blow up pool and slip and slide, helping daddy wash the car, and a unit study with some homeschool friends, where they got to dissect a rainbow trout, some oysters, clams, and mussels, and read about and identified the parts of the fish.

2 comments:

Waya said...

Sounds like a great summer!! I know, I do feel guilty for being home and enjoying the nice weather with my children while the hubbie works his ass off.

Hey, we have that slip and slide too. The kids really enjoyed it!

Heather said...

The bucket picture is so cute! What a great memory!!!