Friday, September 15, 2006

Beauty is - MSO

Beauty is....

My daughters' smiles

One mature, yet still childish toothy grin full of a good sense of humor

One mischievous little grin, head tilted, forehead low to one side, saying "watch out world, I'm coming full speed!"

Beauty is....

My daughters' eyes

Laughter twinkles in her big brown eyes. An old soul who's aware of the world around her, yet still full of questions, eager to learn.

The other's big round brown eyes, full of love and confidence.

Beauty is....

My daughters' spirit

One compassionate, sensitive, dramatic, silly, appreciates the arts, enjoys a good story.

One fiesty, energetic, curious, independent, thoughtful, inventive, playful and full of passion.

Beauty is....

My daughters' love

Trusting, affectionate, warm, forgiving. Love for me, for their daddy, for one another, and for family and friends that are in their lives.

Beauty is....

My family.

6 comments:

Kent said...

Well said! You are obviously very fortunate to have a great family!

Good pictures of your kids, who obviously are enjoying family, as well.

tracey said...

Sweet! Your girls sound like mine. How wonderful they are.

Waya said...

Beautiful written and beautiful pictures! Ah, the second one is similar to my middle child. He's very mischievous and my "bad boy. She's going to be a heart breaker Mama!

Becky said...

I love your pictures! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Waya said...

I've just tagged you for a Meme, I hope you'll participate.

Oh, The Joys said...

What beautiful children!! So nice to "meet" you! Can't wait to see your Meme results.
Best,
OTJ