Friday, January 26, 2007

I've been tagged......

Crystal over at DaikiniCrossroads tagged me to share 6 weird things about yourself.
Here are the rules: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "You’re tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.
Here goes:

1. I am a major packrat. I keep everything, even empty egg cartons and magazines (boxes). I still have stuff from the 70s, a bunch of lps, and I have NO record player!!!! My excuse is that I will need it, or that I can use it for crafts, which is partly true....

2. I can't drink my tea upside-down (mum trained me right). You must pour your milk and sugar first, then the tea (brewed in a teapot) over the tea.

3. I don't kill spiders. I save them and release them outside.

4. I love cats! Yes, I'm a crazy cat lady. I have owned 5 cats at one time in the past, and would do so now, if hubby was okay with it. I have probably over 200 cats in different shapes and forms (figurines, plates, pictures, books, anything you can think of, I have)

5. I believe in reincarnation. Sassy came back as a yellow finch, and Sweetpea is a dragonfly. My daughter Violet, says she was Cleopatra, hey, why not????

6. I always leave at least one pan or dish in the sink, after washing dishes. I think it's the rebellious teen in me. I'm also a procrastinator.

7. (extra tidbit) I was going to say that I like peanut butter and honey, but not sure it's that weird.

I'm tagging:

Betty
Amanda
Elaine
OhtheJoys
QueenofMayhem
Terri

Have fun! Feel welcome to join, if I havent' tagged you, and post in comments so that I can check yours out!

3 comments:

Oh, The Joys said...

Already done it, friend! Here.

Pendullum said...

Just came over from Waya's blogversary post... HAHAAHAH and this is how you reward your friend??? By tagging her with a MEME????
HEHEEHE Looking forward toreading the weird things about Betty!!!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I actually posted something similar to this already. Let me see if I can come up with some other ideas! :)