Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Blogger 1 year anniversary

Hey, almost forgot! 2/7 was my 1 year blogger anniversary! (had this post in my drafts) I started this not really knowing where it was going. But, it turned out to be a documentation about our family's journey with homeschooling to unschooling as well as a creative outlet for me with pictures and posts that I've submitted to MamaSaysOm and Unschooling Voices. I've also made some great blogger friends and really enjoy reading about real people's lives, both their joys and sorrows, their humor, their viewpoints, their loves and hates. I love that they (you) can be so honest and open about your lives, and I will try to do more of that in my future posts. I have never been very good at writing, in fact, in college a teacher referred to boring journals as BK journals (Burger King), meaning that someone would write; today I worked at Burger King, I came home, I ate dinner, I went to bed.....etc. you get the point? And, I felt like I was one of those writers. So, this for me is an exercise in trying to write better, write more interesting entries and connecting with people in the blogosphere, as well as sharing with my family and friends.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!