Saturday, March 31, 2007

Unschooling Voices for April

Unschooling

Here are a set of altered pages I made for Unschooling Voices entry for April. These pages are for Violet, and I will be making some for Olivia also. The theme was "Use the letters U-N-S-C-H-O-O-L to write about unschooling. Use what ever method you want, for example you can use each letter like "U is for..., N is for..". Or you can have each letter start a new sentence or paragraph or try writing an acronym." Here is the link for other entries: Unschooling Voices . You can see both pages below (but probably can't read what it says due to the ink that I used). But, it says:
Unique
Nintendo Allowed!
Strewing
Connections
Outside the box
Original
LIfe is Good!!!!! Unschooling-Violet's pages

4 comments:

Pendullum said...

Great pic of your wee lass!!!

SusieJ said...

Very beautiful. Touching. You're a great Mom. I'm inspired.

Amanda said...

Was this a book that you altered or did you make this book? I love the color of the pages and violet is lovely as usual!

Mandy said...

Thank you all.
Amanda-it was a book that I altered. It was titled "Couples".