Friday, April 27, 2007

Olivia the superhero!!!!


Olivia the superhero!!!!
Originally uploaded by mandaroo63.
I was sitting out back watching Olivia play "Superhero". She had asked me to tie up some rope on the swingset so that she could "fly". As I sat there I was trying to think up some Haiku for an atc trade for the Imagination Tribe, when I came up with this one:

Wears her cape with pride
She want to be a hero
She is one to me!

I tried to think of one for the Petalnados too. Here's what I came up with:

Pink petals swirling
Soft breeze gently lifts them 'round
It's Petal-nados!!!!

Inspired by Violet at LIfe is Good.

4 comments:

DaikiniCrossroads ~Crystal~ said...

YUP...they are twins! It's confirmed!

wayabetty said...

So, she is your tomboy in dresses? So cute!

Mandy said...

Yes, as long as I don't make a big deal about wearing a dress. Most days though it's like in the picture.....her superman underwear, and/or anything blue, or "boyish". Thanks!

Pendullum said...

What a super hero!!!
Up up and away!!!