Monday, June 04, 2007

Unschooling Voices - June

Unschooling Voices, is an unschooling blog gathering spot for monthly submissions for a topic regarding unschooling. In this month's edition #9 Joanne requested that we talk about how unschooling has changed us, and/or submit two pictures that portray unschooling. I linked an entry where there were a couple of pictures of Violet making some jewelry and hanging out with her friend. But, if you've checked out my Flickr (link on the right) there are sooo many pictures of what our unschooling looks like. Taking pictures is just my way of reflecting on things that we do and will be a nice online scrapbook for my daughters to look back on someday, if they are interested. Next month's questions are first, what advice would you have given to yourself early in your unschooling journey? Second, ask your kids to take pictures of their favorite ________ (favorite whatever; person, place, thing, etc). If you'd like to participate, go to Unschooling Voices, and let me know, I'd love to see what you're doing. They also have a Flickr group for Unschooling Voices photos.

No comments: