Thursday, July 19, 2007

Drip & Dry

Drippy girl
We went to the homeschool park day yesterday where there are some sprinklers for the kids to play in. What better place to get a picture for Picture This' Thursday theme of "drip".
Here's Olivia playing in the sprinklers
Cooling off in the sprinklers at the park
and here she is drying off as she strolls along the little creek below the sprinklers.
A little stroll down the "creek"
It's a really nice park, very beautifully landscaped. I'll post some more pictures I took there on my Mailboxes blog later on.
Check out more takes on "drip" at Tracy's photography blog, Picture this.

6 comments:

christinator said...

That first closeup is absolutely incredible! Love the detail, messy hair and water droplets. The last one is great, too!

Anna said...

Love your take on drip--I want to reach out with a beach towel and dry her off!

Great photos,
Anna

http://hankandwillie.wordpress.com

kim said...

I like the close-up. It looks like you got several 'drips' with that one.

Cari said...

Great "drip" photos. Looks like she had a beautiful place to play.

Amanda said...

Beautiful photo and park, we got to go there!

Arizaphale said...

I don't know Christina...you frequently say exactly what I think!! Lovely photo story. Great close up!!