Monday, September 10, 2007

BSM-Sending a Letter to a Friend

Super hero stamps

I picked up these Super Hero stamps at the post office last time I was there, knowing Olivia would get a kick out of them.

Letter to a friend

Of course, when she saw them, she immediately decided to write some letters to some friends

Sending out a letter to a friend 1

Her favorite being little Elex, who we saw a couple of weeks ago, when we met them up at Solana Beach.

Sending out a letter to a friend 2

Which leads me to my best shot Monday, this shot of Olivia mailing her 3rd letter to Elex in two days!

Sending out a letter to a friend 3

For more Best Shot Monday photos, go to Tracey's Picture This. Check out her great tutorials that she did for HP as well, they are really good!

9 comments:

Stacy said...

That is so cute! I love that shot. :) I have those same stamps and I have to hide them from the kids since they think they are stickers!

Christina said...

What a GREAT series! I love the cape!!

~ Melody ~ said...

Truly, I love this photo. How often does a person see a superhero mailing a letter which has a superhero stamp.
Love the composition, color, everything.

Dawn said...

it doesn't get much better than this.

chaoticfamily said...

Love all the pics, especially the last one - it's adorable in every way.

Mommee and Her Boys said...

The last picture is the best! Too too cute! :)

Corey said...

Of course a superhero would use superhero stamps! Very cool series.

Bunny said...

What fun! Mailing letters in a cape. Life doesn't get much better than that.

Anna said...

What a great little superhero she is!