Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Breast Cancer Awareness Month-Hope has color, it's pink!

In support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I took these photos of some pink mandms that Olivia picked out at the store the other day that support the Susan G Komen fund. Go buy some today!
Susan G Komen

Here's a closeup!
Pink m&ms

Olivia picked some, so should you!
Pick pink m&ms, Olivia did
Hope has color, it's pink..........
http://www.komen.org/
You can sign up for a mammogram reminder here. And more info at American Cancer Society.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

love that second shot. love m&ms. love pink. :)

Paul*HolleeAnn*Jordan said...

hey thanks for the reminder!!

i have never been a huge fan of M&Ms but i love the color PINK. pink makes me happy, chocolate makes me happy, supporting a good cause makes me happy...gotta get some!

thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. i went to bed last night a little nervous about posting so quickly...but i am glad i did!

gotta be brave...come what may!

HUGS!
HolleeAnn

~ Melody ~ said...

You don't have to twist my arm. The photos are awesome...they should be in M&M's ads.

wayabetty said...

Beautiful photos Mandy! Yes, I agree...they should be the billboard for M&M's!