Monday, November 19, 2007

10,000+ Let's celebrate!

***Contest edited***
Please just enter your name in the comments if you'd like to be entered to win an HP Photobook! Winners to be announced next Wednesday!

WooHoo, I reached 10,000 hits sometime today, so exciting to see. Interesting to see since I get about 5-15 comments on some of my entries, I would love to see who the rest of you are and read your blogs and find out more about you, don't be shy! I also have a very special incentive for you (see below)! Also, I really think that you would enjoy some of the fun challenges, and other fun stuff that goes on such a MamaSaysOm, Wrapped Emotions, PictureThis, Wordless Wednesdays & Flickr. Would especially like to get to know other unschoolers out there. There's some great Unshooling blog rings, check them out on my side link buttons. It is really a great way to make friends out there in the blogging world and you'll never know where it takes you...............(like here, or here, or here!) Also, through blogging, I was asked to participate in the HP Photograhics Memories Interviews with Mom Bloggers. I was interviewed by Susan Getgood at Snapshot Chronicles and received some HP Photobooks to give away!

Photographic



So, in celebration, and to share the blogger love, I have a contest to announce:

Please leave a comment in the comments and I will put everyones names in a hat and pull 3 lucky winners. The 1st winner will recieve a 8.5"x11" book, and (2) 2nd places winners will each receive a 5"x7" book.














More details about the HP books:
Photo Books are a fun, easy way to create a customized, professional quality photo book at home with your inkjet printer. The innovative binding system – think of a big binder clip – lets you replace or rearrange pages and add mementos like ticket stubs or invitations. The included software has a variety of professionally designed layouts, or you can create your own with your favorite graphics package. Two sizes, 5x7 and 8.5x11, multiple colors.
An easy, fun way to create customized, professional quality photo books at home.
Professional looking two-toned linen photo book and software
Innovative binding system lets you replace or rearrange pages, add mementos
Photosmart Essential 2.5 software features a variety of professionally designed layouts
Two sizes. 5x7, $14.99 MSRP and 8.5x11, $24.99 MSRP

Available in the US at the HP Home and Home Office Store, Best Buy, QVC, Amazon.com, Staples, Office Depot and Circuit City (online only).

Through December 31, 2007, HP is offering a 20% discount on the purchase of the HP Photo Books.

If you don't win one here, there are other opportunities to win them, just check on Snapshot Chronicle's sidebar for other contests listed.



I've rethought the contest please feel free to join by just leaving a comment that you've been here and I'll consider you as entered in the contest, and I'll have a random drawing next Wednesday night!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I'll bite;) I read often but don't think I've commented yet. Mostly because we've met in real life (my dd is in the AG book club), so feel a bit like I'm stalking you.

At any rate, my own blog is over at www.pinkpricklypear.typepad.com

Mahood's said...

hi
how cool is that for you to beable to give away those books. i've seen them and they are amazing. who ever created that idea is a genius. so of corse i'd like to enter the contest :)
we are jealous over the hannah concert. i'm glad you guys had an amazing time.
how's the leg?

Dawn said...

i'm probably too late for this but thought i'd try to enter late anyway. :)