Monday, November 19, 2007

BSM-Mr Krabs

Mr Krabs
I haven't really been able to take any shots this week, other than from where I'm sitting, so I pulled this one from last weekend when we went camping at Silverstrand State Beach.This one is of my friend's cute son closely inspecting a little crab that I found during low tide. I like how you can just see his eye poking in from the corner so I chose it for my BSM. Check out Picture This for more BSMs!

There is some more from our camping weekend in one of my flickr groups here, and a couple of sunset shots on my Mailboxes etc photo blog. Have a great week all!!!

3 comments:

chaoticfamily said...

Very cool shot.

Read about your surgery and etc... How painful. I wish you a well and as speedy as possible recovery.

Childlife said...

Great shot - I love his eye peeking out of the corner of the frame too! Hope your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Blessed Nest said...

so cute. Such a great close up!
thanks for stopping by.I'm a WE gal too...Nesting Momma.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!