Monday, December 03, 2007

BSM Little bookworm

My Little thinker
The girls were playing around with some glasses I had laying around. Here's Livie looking rather pensive. I just pulled out East of Eden and started reading it again. It's been many years, but Steinbeck is one of my all time favorite authors and with me being laid up it's the perfect time to enjoy some of my old favorites!
Don't miss my HP Camera Giveaway. All you need to do is post a comment and I'll be having a drawing next Saturday.

11 comments:

Blueberry and the Bean said...

that is very cute!

Maya said...

I love it! Very pensive indeed!

I know you can hear me... said...

That is too cute! I love kids wearing someone's glasses - it just makes them look so full of fun!

kim said...

a great photo. I love the glasses.

Phyllis Sommer said...

lol - so cute!

Christina said...

I love the contrast of her serious expression with those goofy glasses! Too cute! Never read East of Eden...guess I should add it to my mile long books-to-read list!

wayabetty said...

She's a doll in those glasses! So studious Mommy! And I loved "Of Mice and Men!

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

that's a wonderful shot. love the goofy glasses and the serious expression. :)

SusieJ said...

What a cute little studier she is.
Susiej

Sara said...

I used to love to wear my mom's old glasses around. It embarressed her...fun times.

~ Melody ~ said...

Put that little lady on stage. :)