Wednesday, December 19, 2007

TT has a new home!

DSC_0389vignetteframe

Theme Thursday (previously hosted by the lovely Tracey Clarke at Picture This) has moved to Stacey's The Land of K.A. Another talented photographer, Stacey has changed it up a little and is offering some fantastic photography tips and prompts that are sure to help many improve their skills! I'm looking forward to Tracey's move to Shutter Sisters as well as continuing to visit her Mother May I blog. There's sure to be many more exciting fun times after she makes this transition, and I for one, am planning on continuing my support and admiration for her!



So, for this week's Thursday Theme we are taking "window" shots, be it a shot of a window, a shot utilizing some lovely window light, or wherever else your creative juices take you. I had some fun taking some window light shots of my girls by my favorite spot in the front room. Be sure to check it out and join in the fun!


11 comments:

Stacy said...

Oooooh, TOES! Very cute set, and good job at using the natural light. I love the lighting here, it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. :)

Arizaphale said...

They are so clear and the light is so warm. Nice job!

Jennifer Sprague, All Natural Mommies said...

What a great shot - I love the toes, the lighting is perfect!

I know you can hear me... said...

What a great shot -- I love how focused her toes are compared to the softness of the rest of it.

Dawn said...

The photograph is so beautiful!

Bonnie said...

I love this shot !!! At first glance, I just looked at the toes but then my eyes noticed that there was a little girl behind them ! Really cool !

Head Gaggler said...

I LOVE that shot. Great depth.

Christina said...

Love the toes! And the warm light!

Megan said...

how cute are those little piggies? the light is so nice & warm.

Anna said...

Love that take on window!

Golightly said...

Okay, I love those toes! What a perfect picture. (One I have dreamed of taking but can't seem to capture it...)
Merry Christmas!