Monday, January 14, 2008

BSM - Trading Pokemon cards

My BSM for this week, is this photo of Violet and her friend outside trading Pokemon cards. Violet's enthusiasm for Pokemon has been contagious with her friends. She usually starts them off with some cards, then they get together and trade and play Nintendo Pokemon games and "talk" Pokemon. Our friend was staying with us while his mom was off having her new baby! Welcome to his little sister! Here's some other cute photos from the afternoon. Nana was here as well visiting and playing with the girls.
Nana & Livie
Nana and Livie
The Hulk & friends Violet in the garden
The Hulk & friends.........................Love her style!

For more Best Shot Mondays, visit Tracey's Mother May I!

14 comments:

Brittany said...

I love the hulk and friends!! Too cute. :) Those are beautiful shots!

Megan said...

nice shots. it looks so nice & warm, too -- jealousy!

Maya said...

It does look so warm!!! Very jealous!

Great outdoor lighting you that you caught!

Maggie said...

Great shots - I love the lighting. And I am also jealous of what appears to be some gorgeous weather!

Sarah-Ji said...

Cool! Love the depth of field on the first one! And the colors in the photo of the toys are amazing!

Tonya said...

those are great shots :) I Love the friend trading card one.. it has a dreamy quality to it :) The one with Nana is soo sweet as well!

HipMomma said...

Yep, the DOF in the first is very nice. How you've got them just outta range. Good job.

kim said...

such a great shot. I love the DOF. Even though the kids are in the "background" my eyes are drawn to them.

carrie said...

beautiful shots. i love the friends and pokeman one - the effect is perfect!

natalie said...

Awesome!!!

Christina said...

I fell in love with the "trading Pokeman" cards on Flickr, and now I get to see it here, too! LOVE IT!!! One of the best I've seen from you.

Golightly said...

Looks like it was a nice day, always such nice photos. I love Livie's style, too. What fun you must have! We will have to come down one day and "play"!

melody is slurping life said...

I love peeking into your family's life via your fabulous photography. I love your choice for BSM.

Tonya said...

great choice... wonderful shot!